- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Here's the scoop:
Yes indeed. Aaryn Flynn did confirm that Omega will be the next Single Player DLC. We'll have more DLC info in the coming weeks. Aaryn also confirmed we are making a new IP (not ME related obviously) and a new Mass Effect game.
It is FAR too early to talk about what this game is or what it will be about. It was only really mentioned because we know that some people will assume that with Ray & Greg leaving BioWare we'll be closing and not making more games. This is, of course, not true. We have Dragon Age 3 Inquisition in the works, more single and multiplay DLC in teh works for ME3, a new game coming in teh Mass Effect franchise and a new IP. Lots of good stuff still to come and when we can fill you in with details, we will. Stay tuned.
Once again, in case you've missed the news, both BioWare co-founders Greg Zeschuk and Ray Muzyka have quit the company and retired from the gaming industry.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP