- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Mass Effect 3: Omega DLC Next Month
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
10:27 am EDT @ October 12th, 2012
As BioWare confirmed last month, they are going to release brand new downloadable content for Mass Effect 3, called Omega. According to the developer, this will be the largest DLC pack for the space themed shooter yet.
Today, we've learned that Omega is going to become available on November 27 ($15) for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.
Check out our review of ME 3.
5 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP