- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
Mass Effect 3: Omega DLC Next Month
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
10:27 am EDT @ October 12th, 2012
As BioWare confirmed last month, they are going to release brand new downloadable content for Mass Effect 3, called Omega. According to the developer, this will be the largest DLC pack for the space themed shooter yet.
Today, we've learned that Omega is going to become available on November 27 ($15) for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.
Check out our review of ME 3.
5 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP