- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
BioWare confirmed that all those keen on Mass Effect 3 are going to get a playable a pre-release demo of the game in January 2012. Expect the demo to feature both single-player and multiplayer portions.
Here's the scoop, taken from BioWare's officail FAQ (via BioWare Social Network):
What are the details of the Mass Effect 3 pre-release demo?
- The Mass Effect 3 prerelease demo will launch in January 2012 (exact date TBA).
- The demo will include both single-player and multi-player sections.
- The demo will be released in all regions where the game is
How can I get early access to the multi-player portion of the Mass Effect 3 demo coming in January 2012?
- Owners of Battlefield 3, on any platform, who activate their Online Pass will automatically be granted early access to the multiplayer portion of the Mass Effect 3 demo. There is no need to enter any other codes, the early access will be applied to the EA Account associated with the Online Pass.
- This applies to all regions where the demo is released (to be announced)
- The exact date of the demo launch will be announced in late November
- There will be another program whereby players and fans of the Mass Effect franchise can unlock this early access (with no purchase necessary) ' this will also be announced in late November or early December.
- There will also be a tool posted on www.masseffect.com allowing players to check if their EA account has been granted the early access.
- The length of the early access period is TBA.
- The single-player section of the demo will be available to all players on day one of the demo launch.
The full, retail edition of Mass Effect 3 launches on March 6, 2012.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP