- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
- Mornin '13
- Microsoft Promises to Improve Xbox One Party System
- Final Fantasy XIV Set for PS4 in April 2014
- Warning: Enabling Developer Settings can Brick Your Xbox One
- McDonald's Will be Giving Away Xbox One Consoles with Forza 5
- Ground Zeroes Soon, Phantom Pain Much, Much Later
- Battlefield 4 PC Update Released, PS4 Patch Pushed
- Over 2 Million PS4s Sold Worldwide
Most of the Mass Effect 3 DLC released so far has been multiplayer. Actually, all DLC packs apart from the Extended Cut. That's not gonna be the case for much long, as BioWare just revealed.
"We want to do single player DLC. We want to do single player, maybe more multiplayer if people still play it," says Producer Mike Gamble. "Mass Effect 3 is Shepard's story, so the single player DLC for Mass Effect 3 will probably focus around Shepard," he added.
Incidentally, Earth, the latest round of downloadable content for ME 3, is scheduled to arrive later today.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP