- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
- Mornin '13
- Xbox One Will Still Allow Access to Games to Banned Users
- Oculus Rift Welcomes VR Sex Game to Launch Library
- Watch Dogs, Far Cry & Rabbids Movies in the Making
- Battlefield 4 Alpha Testing, Possibly System Requirements
- Nintendo has No Plans to Cut Price of Wii U
- Sony Explains Why PS+ is Needed for Multiplayer
- The Last of Us Top Dog in UK
Most of the Mass Effect 3 DLC released so far has been multiplayer. Actually, all DLC packs apart from the Extended Cut. That's not gonna be the case for much long, as BioWare just revealed.
"We want to do single player DLC. We want to do single player, maybe more multiplayer if people still play it," says Producer Mike Gamble. "Mass Effect 3 is Shepard's story, so the single player DLC for Mass Effect 3 will probably focus around Shepard," he added.
Incidentally, Earth, the latest round of downloadable content for ME 3, is scheduled to arrive later today.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP