- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
Most of the Mass Effect 3 DLC released so far has been multiplayer. Actually, all DLC packs apart from the Extended Cut. That's not gonna be the case for much long, as BioWare just revealed.
"We want to do single player DLC. We want to do single player, maybe more multiplayer if people still play it," says Producer Mike Gamble. "Mass Effect 3 is Shepard's story, so the single player DLC for Mass Effect 3 will probably focus around Shepard," he added.
Incidentally, Earth, the latest round of downloadable content for ME 3, is scheduled to arrive later today.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP