- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Most of the Mass Effect 3 DLC released so far has been multiplayer. Actually, all DLC packs apart from the Extended Cut. That's not gonna be the case for much long, as BioWare just revealed.
"We want to do single player DLC. We want to do single player, maybe more multiplayer if people still play it," says Producer Mike Gamble. "Mass Effect 3 is Shepard's story, so the single player DLC for Mass Effect 3 will probably focus around Shepard," he added.
Incidentally, Earth, the latest round of downloadable content for ME 3, is scheduled to arrive later today.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP