- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
Most of the Mass Effect 3 DLC released so far has been multiplayer. Actually, all DLC packs apart from the Extended Cut. That's not gonna be the case for much long, as BioWare just revealed.
"We want to do single player DLC. We want to do single player, maybe more multiplayer if people still play it," says Producer Mike Gamble. "Mass Effect 3 is Shepard's story, so the single player DLC for Mass Effect 3 will probably focus around Shepard," he added.
Incidentally, Earth, the latest round of downloadable content for ME 3, is scheduled to arrive later today.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP