- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Here's something our resident writer Keri will be double-glad to hear. According to BioWare Montreal studio director Yanick Roy, Mass Effect 4 is "somewhere in the middle" stage of development. Now, I wonder will they have something prepared for the E3 2014 showfloor?
Anyway, there were a few teases last year, when BioWare revealed only a few details about the project, saying that gamers will be able to experience new worlds, meet new characters and encounter new enemies. Another tweet from the dev. followed pretty soon after that, stressing that the next Mass Effect game is "ambitious, beautiful, fresh but recognizable, and fun."
We also know for sure that BioWare is ready to give us a completely new story set in the Mass Effect universe, which means we won't see commander Shepard or anything about the occurrences that were included in Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3.
Another important point is that Mass Effect 4 utilizes the same tech as BioWare's Dragon Age: Inquisition (slated to arrive on October 7, 2014).
Hopefully, we'll have more concrete info and media soon. Until then, it would be nice if we get to revisit the old three games on next-gen systems (it's a shame they screwed up, ME 3 though).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP