- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Here's something our resident writer Keri will be double-glad to hear. According to BioWare Montreal studio director Yanick Roy, Mass Effect 4 is "somewhere in the middle" stage of development. Now, I wonder will they have something prepared for the E3 2014 showfloor?
Anyway, there were a few teases last year, when BioWare revealed only a few details about the project, saying that gamers will be able to experience new worlds, meet new characters and encounter new enemies. Another tweet from the dev. followed pretty soon after that, stressing that the next Mass Effect game is "ambitious, beautiful, fresh but recognizable, and fun."
We also know for sure that BioWare is ready to give us a completely new story set in the Mass Effect universe, which means we won't see commander Shepard or anything about the occurrences that were included in Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3.
Another important point is that Mass Effect 4 utilizes the same tech as BioWare's Dragon Age: Inquisition (slated to arrive on October 7, 2014).
Hopefully, we'll have more concrete info and media soon. Until then, it would be nice if we get to revisit the old three games on next-gen systems (it's a shame they screwed up, ME 3 though).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP