- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Here's something our resident writer Keri will be double-glad to hear. According to BioWare Montreal studio director Yanick Roy, Mass Effect 4 is "somewhere in the middle" stage of development. Now, I wonder will they have something prepared for the E3 2014 showfloor?
Anyway, there were a few teases last year, when BioWare revealed only a few details about the project, saying that gamers will be able to experience new worlds, meet new characters and encounter new enemies. Another tweet from the dev. followed pretty soon after that, stressing that the next Mass Effect game is "ambitious, beautiful, fresh but recognizable, and fun."
We also know for sure that BioWare is ready to give us a completely new story set in the Mass Effect universe, which means we won't see commander Shepard or anything about the occurrences that were included in Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3.
Another important point is that Mass Effect 4 utilizes the same tech as BioWare's Dragon Age: Inquisition (slated to arrive on October 7, 2014).
Hopefully, we'll have more concrete info and media soon. Until then, it would be nice if we get to revisit the old three games on next-gen systems (it's a shame they screwed up, ME 3 though).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP