- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
BioWare remains rather secretive about its next addition to the Mass Effect series, albeit they didn't hesitate to share a few details (tiny details). Fair enough, the first thing would be that they are, in fact, not prepared to share anything concrete about the game at this time.
However, a number of publications have reported that BioWare unveiled some details about Mass Effect 4 during this year's San Diego Comic Con. To begin with, the game will feature the return of the Mako.
Here's a brief report from the Escapist (there's a chick in the video as well):
The return of Mako is a good move. It shows that BioWare means to draw the attention back to galaxy exploration, which I quite liked in the original game (even though people complained about the planets looking generic and dull).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP