- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
BioWare remains rather secretive about its next addition to the Mass Effect series, albeit they didn't hesitate to share a few details (tiny details). Fair enough, the first thing would be that they are, in fact, not prepared to share anything concrete about the game at this time.
However, a number of publications have reported that BioWare unveiled some details about Mass Effect 4 during this year's San Diego Comic Con. To begin with, the game will feature the return of the Mako.
Here's a brief report from the Escapist (there's a chick in the video as well):
The return of Mako is a good move. It shows that BioWare means to draw the attention back to galaxy exploration, which I quite liked in the original game (even though people complained about the planets looking generic and dull).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP