- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
BioWare remains rather secretive about its next addition to the Mass Effect series, albeit they didn't hesitate to share a few details (tiny details). Fair enough, the first thing would be that they are, in fact, not prepared to share anything concrete about the game at this time.
However, a number of publications have reported that BioWare unveiled some details about Mass Effect 4 during this year's San Diego Comic Con. To begin with, the game will feature the return of the Mako.
Here's a brief report from the Escapist (there's a chick in the video as well):
The return of Mako is a good move. It shows that BioWare means to draw the attention back to galaxy exploration, which I quite liked in the original game (even though people complained about the planets looking generic and dull).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP