- Action Trippin' Ballscast #5 - #gamereviewerproblems
- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
BioWare remains rather secretive about its next addition to the Mass Effect series, albeit they didn't hesitate to share a few details (tiny details). Fair enough, the first thing would be that they are, in fact, not prepared to share anything concrete about the game at this time.
However, a number of publications have reported that BioWare unveiled some details about Mass Effect 4 during this year's San Diego Comic Con. To begin with, the game will feature the return of the Mako.
Here's a brief report from the Escapist (there's a chick in the video as well):
The return of Mako is a good move. It shows that BioWare means to draw the attention back to galaxy exploration, which I quite liked in the original game (even though people complained about the planets looking generic and dull).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP