- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
BioWare remains rather secretive about its next addition to the Mass Effect series, albeit they didn't hesitate to share a few details (tiny details). Fair enough, the first thing would be that they are, in fact, not prepared to share anything concrete about the game at this time.
However, a number of publications have reported that BioWare unveiled some details about Mass Effect 4 during this year's San Diego Comic Con. To begin with, the game will feature the return of the Mako.
Here's a brief report from the Escapist (there's a chick in the video as well):
The return of Mako is a good move. It shows that BioWare means to draw the attention back to galaxy exploration, which I quite liked in the original game (even though people complained about the planets looking generic and dull).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP