- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
You don't have to shout. Just tweet instead. BioWare is interested in knowing what its community of devoted fans wants out of the company's upcoming new addition to the sci-fi franchise, Mass Effect.
ME producer Michael Gamble asked via Twitter how much folks know Mass Effect and what they are hoping to see in the next game. So, what would you like to see improved: story, combat, exploration or customization?
Explo-bloody-ration and more RPG elements, not just shooting and stupid, pointless fire/ice damage. For me anyway. Mass Effect 1 is superior in almost every way to Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3.
By the way, BioWare is going to discuss the project during the Comic-Con 2014, with lead animator Carl Boulay, producers Fabrice Condominas and Mike Gamble, senior artist Noel Lukasewich and community manager Jessica Merizan confirmed for the panel. According to the well-known dev studio the idea is to "share their experiences in shaping the next Mass Effect game with new possibilities while staying true to the critically acclaimed series."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP