- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
You don't have to shout. Just tweet instead. BioWare is interested in knowing what its community of devoted fans wants out of the company's upcoming new addition to the sci-fi franchise, Mass Effect.
ME producer Michael Gamble asked via Twitter how much folks know Mass Effect and what they are hoping to see in the next game. So, what would you like to see improved: story, combat, exploration or customization?
Explo-bloody-ration and more RPG elements, not just shooting and stupid, pointless fire/ice damage. For me anyway. Mass Effect 1 is superior in almost every way to Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3.
By the way, BioWare is going to discuss the project during the Comic-Con 2014, with lead animator Carl Boulay, producers Fabrice Condominas and Mike Gamble, senior artist Noel Lukasewich and community manager Jessica Merizan confirmed for the panel. According to the well-known dev studio the idea is to "share their experiences in shaping the next Mass Effect game with new possibilities while staying true to the critically acclaimed series."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP