- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
You don't have to shout. Just tweet instead. BioWare is interested in knowing what its community of devoted fans wants out of the company's upcoming new addition to the sci-fi franchise, Mass Effect.
ME producer Michael Gamble asked via Twitter how much folks know Mass Effect and what they are hoping to see in the next game. So, what would you like to see improved: story, combat, exploration or customization?
Explo-bloody-ration and more RPG elements, not just shooting and stupid, pointless fire/ice damage. For me anyway. Mass Effect 1 is superior in almost every way to Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3.
By the way, BioWare is going to discuss the project during the Comic-Con 2014, with lead animator Carl Boulay, producers Fabrice Condominas and Mike Gamble, senior artist Noel Lukasewich and community manager Jessica Merizan confirmed for the panel. According to the well-known dev studio the idea is to "share their experiences in shaping the next Mass Effect game with new possibilities while staying true to the critically acclaimed series."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP