- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
You don't have to shout. Just tweet instead. BioWare is interested in knowing what its community of devoted fans wants out of the company's upcoming new addition to the sci-fi franchise, Mass Effect.
ME producer Michael Gamble asked via Twitter how much folks know Mass Effect and what they are hoping to see in the next game. So, what would you like to see improved: story, combat, exploration or customization?
Explo-bloody-ration and more RPG elements, not just shooting and stupid, pointless fire/ice damage. For me anyway. Mass Effect 1 is superior in almost every way to Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3.
By the way, BioWare is going to discuss the project during the Comic-Con 2014, with lead animator Carl Boulay, producers Fabrice Condominas and Mike Gamble, senior artist Noel Lukasewich and community manager Jessica Merizan confirmed for the panel. According to the well-known dev studio the idea is to "share their experiences in shaping the next Mass Effect game with new possibilities while staying true to the critically acclaimed series."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP