- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
You don't have to shout. Just tweet instead. BioWare is interested in knowing what its community of devoted fans wants out of the company's upcoming new addition to the sci-fi franchise, Mass Effect.
ME producer Michael Gamble asked via Twitter how much folks know Mass Effect and what they are hoping to see in the next game. So, what would you like to see improved: story, combat, exploration or customization?
Explo-bloody-ration and more RPG elements, not just shooting and stupid, pointless fire/ice damage. For me anyway. Mass Effect 1 is superior in almost every way to Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3.
By the way, BioWare is going to discuss the project during the Comic-Con 2014, with lead animator Carl Boulay, producers Fabrice Condominas and Mike Gamble, senior artist Noel Lukasewich and community manager Jessica Merizan confirmed for the panel. According to the well-known dev studio the idea is to "share their experiences in shaping the next Mass Effect game with new possibilities while staying true to the critically acclaimed series."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP