- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
Back in 2010, Legendary Entertainment bought the rights to make a flick based on BioWare's sci-fi action game, Mass Effect (Well, the last one was an action game anyway. RPG? Forget it!). However, writer Mark Protosevic (worked on Thor, I Am Legend) will no longer be penning the script.
The task now falls to one Morgan Davis Foehl, who has a slightly less impressive track record - his credits include assistant editor on FX's 'Rescue Me' and to Adam Sandler comedies 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry' and 'Click'. Hm, yeah, that's definitely less impressive.
Mind you, according to the story posted by Variety, Foehl is an avid fan of BioWare's series and it appears he does have some experience in writing stuff that's similar to Mass Effect.
Hm, I'd still very much like to know who's going to sit in the director's chair on this one. The movie will be produced by Thomas Tull and Jon Jashnil, with BioWare co-founders Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk acting as exec producers, along with executive producer Casey Hudson.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP