- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Back in 2010, Legendary Entertainment bought the rights to make a flick based on BioWare's sci-fi action game, Mass Effect (Well, the last one was an action game anyway. RPG? Forget it!). However, writer Mark Protosevic (worked on Thor, I Am Legend) will no longer be penning the script.
The task now falls to one Morgan Davis Foehl, who has a slightly less impressive track record - his credits include assistant editor on FX's 'Rescue Me' and to Adam Sandler comedies 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry' and 'Click'. Hm, yeah, that's definitely less impressive.
Mind you, according to the story posted by Variety, Foehl is an avid fan of BioWare's series and it appears he does have some experience in writing stuff that's similar to Mass Effect.
Hm, I'd still very much like to know who's going to sit in the director's chair on this one. The movie will be produced by Thomas Tull and Jon Jashnil, with BioWare co-founders Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk acting as exec producers, along with executive producer Casey Hudson.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP