- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Back in 2010, Legendary Entertainment bought the rights to make a flick based on BioWare's sci-fi action game, Mass Effect (Well, the last one was an action game anyway. RPG? Forget it!). However, writer Mark Protosevic (worked on Thor, I Am Legend) will no longer be penning the script.
The task now falls to one Morgan Davis Foehl, who has a slightly less impressive track record - his credits include assistant editor on FX's 'Rescue Me' and to Adam Sandler comedies 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry' and 'Click'. Hm, yeah, that's definitely less impressive.
Mind you, according to the story posted by Variety, Foehl is an avid fan of BioWare's series and it appears he does have some experience in writing stuff that's similar to Mass Effect.
Hm, I'd still very much like to know who's going to sit in the director's chair on this one. The movie will be produced by Thomas Tull and Jon Jashnil, with BioWare co-founders Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk acting as exec producers, along with executive producer Casey Hudson.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP