- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 Death By Elephant Week Video
- Far Cry 4 Patched for PC
- Destiny The Dark Below Trailer
- Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands Hits Steam
- Total War: Attila Trailer, Release Date
Back in 2010, Legendary Entertainment bought the rights to make a flick based on BioWare's sci-fi action game, Mass Effect (Well, the last one was an action game anyway. RPG? Forget it!). However, writer Mark Protosevic (worked on Thor, I Am Legend) will no longer be penning the script.
The task now falls to one Morgan Davis Foehl, who has a slightly less impressive track record - his credits include assistant editor on FX's 'Rescue Me' and to Adam Sandler comedies 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry' and 'Click'. Hm, yeah, that's definitely less impressive.
Mind you, according to the story posted by Variety, Foehl is an avid fan of BioWare's series and it appears he does have some experience in writing stuff that's similar to Mass Effect.
Hm, I'd still very much like to know who's going to sit in the director's chair on this one. The movie will be produced by Thomas Tull and Jon Jashnil, with BioWare co-founders Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk acting as exec producers, along with executive producer Casey Hudson.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP