- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Back in 2010, Legendary Entertainment bought the rights to make a flick based on BioWare's sci-fi action game, Mass Effect (Well, the last one was an action game anyway. RPG? Forget it!). However, writer Mark Protosevic (worked on Thor, I Am Legend) will no longer be penning the script.
The task now falls to one Morgan Davis Foehl, who has a slightly less impressive track record - his credits include assistant editor on FX's 'Rescue Me' and to Adam Sandler comedies 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry' and 'Click'. Hm, yeah, that's definitely less impressive.
Mind you, according to the story posted by Variety, Foehl is an avid fan of BioWare's series and it appears he does have some experience in writing stuff that's similar to Mass Effect.
Hm, I'd still very much like to know who's going to sit in the director's chair on this one. The movie will be produced by Thomas Tull and Jon Jashnil, with BioWare co-founders Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk acting as exec producers, along with executive producer Casey Hudson.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP