- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
Eidos Montreal delighted us with Deus Ex: Human Revolution. After Square Enix turned Deus Ex: The Fall into a mobile/table game, I was ready to launch several vomit missiles in their general direction. Some hope remains, now that a new title is on the horizon.
Leaked info seems to indicate that Deus Ex: Universe, which was first unveiled last October, could actually lead to several new titles in the Deus Ex franchise. An unnamed source claims that this was initially one game, albeit they're now making a Mass Effect-style trilogy, where the player's decisions in one game impact the events in the next game.
Recently, there were also rumors about the name Deus Ex: Mankind Divided being trademarked, so we still have no idea if this is part of the trilogy or a separate project altogether.
If Square Enix fucks this one up and announces like a trilogy of games for iPad and Android (or if they fuck things up in general), I'm paying a visit to their HQ and I'm brining Adam Jensen and Aiden Pierce with me.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP