- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
Eidos Montreal delighted us with Deus Ex: Human Revolution. After Square Enix turned Deus Ex: The Fall into a mobile/table game, I was ready to launch several vomit missiles in their general direction. Some hope remains, now that a new title is on the horizon.
Leaked info seems to indicate that Deus Ex: Universe, which was first unveiled last October, could actually lead to several new titles in the Deus Ex franchise. An unnamed source claims that this was initially one game, albeit they're now making a Mass Effect-style trilogy, where the player's decisions in one game impact the events in the next game.
Recently, there were also rumors about the name Deus Ex: Mankind Divided being trademarked, so we still have no idea if this is part of the trilogy or a separate project altogether.
If Square Enix fucks this one up and announces like a trilogy of games for iPad and Android (or if they fuck things up in general), I'm paying a visit to their HQ and I'm brining Adam Jensen and Aiden Pierce with me.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP