- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Eidos Montreal delighted us with Deus Ex: Human Revolution. After Square Enix turned Deus Ex: The Fall into a mobile/table game, I was ready to launch several vomit missiles in their general direction. Some hope remains, now that a new title is on the horizon.
Leaked info seems to indicate that Deus Ex: Universe, which was first unveiled last October, could actually lead to several new titles in the Deus Ex franchise. An unnamed source claims that this was initially one game, albeit they're now making a Mass Effect-style trilogy, where the player's decisions in one game impact the events in the next game.
Recently, there were also rumors about the name Deus Ex: Mankind Divided being trademarked, so we still have no idea if this is part of the trilogy or a separate project altogether.
If Square Enix fucks this one up and announces like a trilogy of games for iPad and Android (or if they fuck things up in general), I'm paying a visit to their HQ and I'm brining Adam Jensen and Aiden Pierce with me.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP