- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Eidos Montreal delighted us with Deus Ex: Human Revolution. After Square Enix turned Deus Ex: The Fall into a mobile/table game, I was ready to launch several vomit missiles in their general direction. Some hope remains, now that a new title is on the horizon.
Leaked info seems to indicate that Deus Ex: Universe, which was first unveiled last October, could actually lead to several new titles in the Deus Ex franchise. An unnamed source claims that this was initially one game, albeit they're now making a Mass Effect-style trilogy, where the player's decisions in one game impact the events in the next game.
Recently, there were also rumors about the name Deus Ex: Mankind Divided being trademarked, so we still have no idea if this is part of the trilogy or a separate project altogether.
If Square Enix fucks this one up and announces like a trilogy of games for iPad and Android (or if they fuck things up in general), I'm paying a visit to their HQ and I'm brining Adam Jensen and Aiden Pierce with me.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP