- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
If any PC-gaming Halo fans were hoping for a PC version of 343's Master Chief Collection this November, prepare to be disappointed.
"We are focused all on [Xbox One]," 343 general manager Bonnie Ross told IGN. "It is Master Chief's story, and it is Master Chief's story on [Xbox One]. So at this time, we have no plans or nothing to announce for PC."
Like Rise of the Tomb Raider, this doesn't necessarily mean that a PC port won't happen later, there just aren't any plans for it right now.
The Halo: Master Chief Collection includes Halos 1-4 (not Halo 3: ODST or Reach) and Ridley Scott's live action Halo: Nightfall. It will release on November 11th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP