- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
If any PC-gaming Halo fans were hoping for a PC version of 343's Master Chief Collection this November, prepare to be disappointed.
"We are focused all on [Xbox One]," 343 general manager Bonnie Ross told IGN. "It is Master Chief's story, and it is Master Chief's story on [Xbox One]. So at this time, we have no plans or nothing to announce for PC."
Like Rise of the Tomb Raider, this doesn't necessarily mean that a PC port won't happen later, there just aren't any plans for it right now.
The Halo: Master Chief Collection includes Halos 1-4 (not Halo 3: ODST or Reach) and Ridley Scott's live action Halo: Nightfall. It will release on November 11th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP