- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
If any PC-gaming Halo fans were hoping for a PC version of 343's Master Chief Collection this November, prepare to be disappointed.
"We are focused all on [Xbox One]," 343 general manager Bonnie Ross told IGN. "It is Master Chief's story, and it is Master Chief's story on [Xbox One]. So at this time, we have no plans or nothing to announce for PC."
Like Rise of the Tomb Raider, this doesn't necessarily mean that a PC port won't happen later, there just aren't any plans for it right now.
The Halo: Master Chief Collection includes Halos 1-4 (not Halo 3: ODST or Reach) and Ridley Scott's live action Halo: Nightfall. It will release on November 11th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP