- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
If any PC-gaming Halo fans were hoping for a PC version of 343's Master Chief Collection this November, prepare to be disappointed.
"We are focused all on [Xbox One]," 343 general manager Bonnie Ross told IGN. "It is Master Chief's story, and it is Master Chief's story on [Xbox One]. So at this time, we have no plans or nothing to announce for PC."
Like Rise of the Tomb Raider, this doesn't necessarily mean that a PC port won't happen later, there just aren't any plans for it right now.
The Halo: Master Chief Collection includes Halos 1-4 (not Halo 3: ODST or Reach) and Ridley Scott's live action Halo: Nightfall. It will release on November 11th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP