- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Challenges of A Paragon
GTA developer Rockstar has officially confirmed that it's going to dissolve its studio Rockstar Vancouver, in an effort to improve and refocus on the company's Canadian branch, Rockstar Toronto. According to Rockstar, everyone who worked at Vancouver has been offered staff positions at the team in Toronto, which is set to expand overall, with "larger, new, custom-built facility in Oakville, Ontario."
"Expanding Rockstar Toronto and bringing our Canadian development talent together under one roof underscores our commitment to building world-class teams that can make the kind of groundbreaking entertainment experiences Rockstar Games is known for," said Jennifer Kolbe, Vice President of Publishing and Operations for Rockstar Games. "We believe a single Canadian team will make for a powerful creative force on future projects. We plan to add more than 50 new positions to our combined Canadian team, and are pleased to be entering into this strategic partnership with the Ontario government."
"Rockstar Games' decision to expand its Toronto studio demonstrates the confidence in Ontario's leading-edge digital gaming industry. By providing financial support and tax incentives to help companies grow, we maximize Ontario's competitiveness in the global economy and support job creation," said Brad Duguid, Minister of Economic Development and Innovation.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP