- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Max Payne 3 'Local Justice Pack' Next Month
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
10:41 am EST @ June 27th, 2012
Rockstar Games revealed that the first round of DLC for the shooter Max Payne 3, named "Local Justice Pack," will be released next month (July 3) for the Xbox 360 and the PS3. The PC edition is going to hit on July 17. In addition to the new achievements and trophies, the downloadable content features three new multiplayer maps new item, new weapons and a new multiplayer faction. Initially, the DLC will cost $5.99 (480 MS Points) if you purchase seperately during launch week. Later on, the price will go up to $7.99 (640 MS Points).
Here's the official list of new features:
- 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
- The Imperial Palace/Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer Light Fingers Item for faster looting
- M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
- São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
All retailer-specific pre-order DLC will be available for purchase on PS3 and Xbox 360 on July 3rd as well.
- Cemetery Map: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
- Silent Killer Loadout Pack: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
- Pill Bottle Item: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
- Deadly Force Burst: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
- Classic Max Payne Character: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
1 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP