- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
"Max Payne's roots are with the PC community, so it was essential to us that Max Payne 3 live up to that heritage," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "We're proud to deliver the PC community the next installment in Max's dark and twisted journey."
Here's the Max Payne 3 PC launch video:
If you want to know more, you can check out our review of the Xbox 360 version.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP