- FEATURE: Why I Don't Have a Problem with the Bugs Plaguing Assassin's Creed Unity
- Titanfall's Never Been This Cheap
- Mornin '14
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
Maxis is looking for a senior designer to work on "a new unannounced Maxis product." Candidates must have experience in "deeply social multiplayer games, such as MMOs," and also mentions that the game will feature RPG elements and crafting. They also want someone who knows how to "weave Free-to-Play game mechanics with monetization in simple, natural, respectful ways."
And yeah, it looks like this project will be for mobile and PC only, which is fitting for what Maxis has always done.
So what do you think it could be? A new FTP Sim City game? A completely new venture?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP