- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Maxis is looking for a senior designer to work on "a new unannounced Maxis product." Candidates must have experience in "deeply social multiplayer games, such as MMOs," and also mentions that the game will feature RPG elements and crafting. They also want someone who knows how to "weave Free-to-Play game mechanics with monetization in simple, natural, respectful ways."
And yeah, it looks like this project will be for mobile and PC only, which is fitting for what Maxis has always done.
So what do you think it could be? A new FTP Sim City game? A completely new venture?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP