- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
- Mornin '15
- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
Maxis is looking for a senior designer to work on "a new unannounced Maxis product." Candidates must have experience in "deeply social multiplayer games, such as MMOs," and also mentions that the game will feature RPG elements and crafting. They also want someone who knows how to "weave Free-to-Play game mechanics with monetization in simple, natural, respectful ways."
And yeah, it looks like this project will be for mobile and PC only, which is fitting for what Maxis has always done.
So what do you think it could be? A new FTP Sim City game? A completely new venture?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP