- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Maxis is looking for a senior designer to work on "a new unannounced Maxis product." Candidates must have experience in "deeply social multiplayer games, such as MMOs," and also mentions that the game will feature RPG elements and crafting. They also want someone who knows how to "weave Free-to-Play game mechanics with monetization in simple, natural, respectful ways."
And yeah, it looks like this project will be for mobile and PC only, which is fitting for what Maxis has always done.
So what do you think it could be? A new FTP Sim City game? A completely new venture?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP