- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Taco Bell gave away the PlayStation 4, so why not have another fast food giant give away Xbox One consoles? McDonald's has stepped up to the challenge, and they will be giving away thousands of Xbox One units with copies of Forza Motorsport 5. This new promotion is called "One Hot Holiday," and it starts today.
Customers who purchase a marked Premium McWrap, Quarter Pounder, or medium fries can enter a code through the One Hot Holiday website to enter the contest. Winners will be announced immediately upon entering.
Even if you don't win the grand prize, there are some consolation prizes (pun sort of intended), including an Xbox Music Pass, Xbox Live Gold subscription, Xbox Live games, digital movies, or digital episodes of FOX shows such as Bones, Raising Hope, or Enlisted.
You can also enter the contest by following the McDonald's Twitter account and tweeting with the hashtag #WinAtMcDs.
The contest runs until December 23rd.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP