- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
EA's Medal of Honor: Warfighter is already in stores in the US and is slated to launch across Europe on Friday
The game allows you to "step into the boots of the most elite Tier 1 Operators to hunt down terror. Danger Close Games, a studio of Electronic Arts Inc. Electronic Arts Inc today announced that Medal of Honor Warfighter is now available at retail stores in North America and will be released on October 26 in Europe. The award-winning Medal of Honor franchise has sold over 50M copies in its illustrious history, with Medal of Honor Warfighter set to deliver this year's only true modern military shooter experience. Introducing 12 Tier 1 units from 10 different nations including the Polish GROM, German KSK, Canadian JTF-2 and U.S. Navy SEAL, Medal of Honor Warfighter will deliver one of the premier multiplayer experiences of the year.
The game is powered by the Frostbite 2 engine and, so far, we're impressed with how it looks. But we can't give you our full opinion on the game just yet.
Also, the developers have released a massive patch that's intended "for consoles as well as PC and includes a multitude of fixes for both the Single-Player and Multiplayer experience, and our team heartily encourages all Medal of Honor Warfighter players to download and install the patch as soon as they are able."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP