- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
MercurySteam has announced that yes, they are working on a new game, and it will release on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. However, it is not a Castlevania game and it will not release on the Wii U. The Wii U misses out on a multi-platform game yet again.
Dave Cox, head of Konami UK's studio, said that when they were done with Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, that would be the end of that story. As such, it makes sense that their first new generation game is not part of Castlevania. In fact, Cox told GameSpot that this new game would be "completely different" from its Castlevania games.
Nothing else is known at this time about this new game, but we'll probably hear more after Lords of Shadow 2 releases at the end of February.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP