- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
MercurySteam has announced that yes, they are working on a new game, and it will release on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. However, it is not a Castlevania game and it will not release on the Wii U. The Wii U misses out on a multi-platform game yet again.
Dave Cox, head of Konami UK's studio, said that when they were done with Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, that would be the end of that story. As such, it makes sense that their first new generation game is not part of Castlevania. In fact, Cox told GameSpot that this new game would be "completely different" from its Castlevania games.
Nothing else is known at this time about this new game, but we'll probably hear more after Lords of Shadow 2 releases at the end of February.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP