- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
MercurySteam has announced that yes, they are working on a new game, and it will release on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. However, it is not a Castlevania game and it will not release on the Wii U. The Wii U misses out on a multi-platform game yet again.
Dave Cox, head of Konami UK's studio, said that when they were done with Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, that would be the end of that story. As such, it makes sense that their first new generation game is not part of Castlevania. In fact, Cox told GameSpot that this new game would be "completely different" from its Castlevania games.
Nothing else is known at this time about this new game, but we'll probably hear more after Lords of Shadow 2 releases at the end of February.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP