- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
MercurySteam has announced that yes, they are working on a new game, and it will release on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. However, it is not a Castlevania game and it will not release on the Wii U. The Wii U misses out on a multi-platform game yet again.
Dave Cox, head of Konami UK's studio, said that when they were done with Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, that would be the end of that story. As such, it makes sense that their first new generation game is not part of Castlevania. In fact, Cox told GameSpot that this new game would be "completely different" from its Castlevania games.
Nothing else is known at this time about this new game, but we'll probably hear more after Lords of Shadow 2 releases at the end of February.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP