- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
MercurySteam has announced that yes, they are working on a new game, and it will release on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. However, it is not a Castlevania game and it will not release on the Wii U. The Wii U misses out on a multi-platform game yet again.
Dave Cox, head of Konami UK's studio, said that when they were done with Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, that would be the end of that story. As such, it makes sense that their first new generation game is not part of Castlevania. In fact, Cox told GameSpot that this new game would be "completely different" from its Castlevania games.
Nothing else is known at this time about this new game, but we'll probably hear more after Lords of Shadow 2 releases at the end of February.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP