- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
Konami officially revealed that the Xbox 360 version of their forthcoming game, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, won't be making it to the Japanese market.
Platinum Games is the development studio behind the project. Konami also confirmed that the game will remain exclusive to PS3 in Japan. They apologized and explained that the decision was made for "various reasons." No further clarification was offered on the subject.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance hits the US market on February 21, 2013 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP