- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
- Mornin '14
- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
Konami officially revealed that the Xbox 360 version of their forthcoming game, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, won't be making it to the Japanese market.
Platinum Games is the development studio behind the project. Konami also confirmed that the game will remain exclusive to PS3 in Japan. They apologized and explained that the decision was made for "various reasons." No further clarification was offered on the subject.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance hits the US market on February 21, 2013 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP