- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Konami officially revealed that the Xbox 360 version of their forthcoming game, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, won't be making it to the Japanese market.
Platinum Games is the development studio behind the project. Konami also confirmed that the game will remain exclusive to PS3 in Japan. They apologized and explained that the decision was made for "various reasons." No further clarification was offered on the subject.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance hits the US market on February 21, 2013 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP