- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Konami officially revealed that the Xbox 360 version of their forthcoming game, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, won't be making it to the Japanese market.
Platinum Games is the development studio behind the project. Konami also confirmed that the game will remain exclusive to PS3 in Japan. They apologized and explained that the decision was made for "various reasons." No further clarification was offered on the subject.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance hits the US market on February 21, 2013 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP