- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Konami officially revealed that the Xbox 360 version of their forthcoming game, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, won't be making it to the Japanese market.
Platinum Games is the development studio behind the project. Konami also confirmed that the game will remain exclusive to PS3 in Japan. They apologized and explained that the decision was made for "various reasons." No further clarification was offered on the subject.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance hits the US market on February 21, 2013 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP