- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Konami reveals that a playable demo for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is going to be available for download via PlayStation Store on December 13.
The demo is reportedly going to feature a VR training stage, which is suppose to train players to cut and slice all sorts of things, in addition to fighting a foe called the Bladewolf.
This should be interesting.
Incidentally, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is slated to arrive on February 21, 2013 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP