- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
Konami reveals that a playable demo for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is going to be available for download via PlayStation Store on December 13.
The demo is reportedly going to feature a VR training stage, which is suppose to train players to cut and slice all sorts of things, in addition to fighting a foe called the Bladewolf.
This should be interesting.
Incidentally, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is slated to arrive on February 21, 2013 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Before playing a game do you:
|Wait for reviews, then buy. ||25.15%|
|All of the above. ||22.63%|
|None of the above. ||21.66%|
|Watch footage on YouTube, then buy. ||20.70%|
|Pirate the game first, then buy it if it's good. ||4.26%|
|Just play the pirated version. ||3.29%|
|Wait for your friends to play it, then buy. ||2.32%|