- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Konami reveals that a playable demo for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is going to be available for download via PlayStation Store on December 13.
The demo is reportedly going to feature a VR training stage, which is suppose to train players to cut and slice all sorts of things, in addition to fighting a foe called the Bladewolf.
This should be interesting.
Incidentally, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is slated to arrive on February 21, 2013 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
If I buy a VR headset, it will be:
|PlayStation VR ||13.75%|
|Google Cardboard (mobile) ||9.60%|
|Gear VR (mobile)||9.23%|
|Zeiss VR One (mobile)||8.66%|
|Homido (mobile) ||8.57%|
|LG 360 VR (mobile)||5.46%|