- More Casting Announcements for Angry Birds Movie
- Kickstarter Game Funding Down Significantly in 2014
- The Walking Dead Game Dated for PS4 and Xbox One
- Alien Isolation 'Stomp' and 'Flared Up' Trailers
- PlayStation Plus Fees Getting a Price Increase in Some Areas
- Voting Poll: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- New Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer Shows Off Crafting
- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
Konami reveals that a playable demo for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is going to be available for download via PlayStation Store on December 13.
The demo is reportedly going to feature a VR training stage, which is suppose to train players to cut and slice all sorts of things, in addition to fighting a foe called the Bladewolf.
This should be interesting.
Incidentally, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is slated to arrive on February 21, 2013 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|No, please. ||51.79%|
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||33.93%|