- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
The PC version of Metal Gear Rising Revengeance may have disappeared into thin air, but that doesn't mean it's dead in the water.
Unsuspectingly, Hideo Kojima announced during the latest episode of Hideradio that Metal Gear Rising Revengeance will be releasing for PC. The announcement was later confirmed by Creative Producer JP Kellams in a Tweet which states:
I am excited to see Rising hit the PC. BTW - direct all please direct PC MGR questions to @konami. :)
This will mark Platinum Games' entrance into the PC market, and the third time a Metal Gear game has made its way to desktops—although technically this is a spinoff. In the past there have been some rocky PC ports from studios who have tried the same (i.e. Dark Souls: Prepare to Die), but substantial revenue has made the platform a worthwhile investment for such studios. If the sales numbers are good enough it's likely that such a delay won't affect future games from the studio.
No release window is set for the PC port, but we'll update you with information as soon as it becomes available.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP