- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
The PC version of Metal Gear Rising Revengeance may have disappeared into thin air, but that doesn't mean it's dead in the water.
Unsuspectingly, Hideo Kojima announced during the latest episode of Hideradio that Metal Gear Rising Revengeance will be releasing for PC. The announcement was later confirmed by Creative Producer JP Kellams in a Tweet which states:
I am excited to see Rising hit the PC. BTW - direct all please direct PC MGR questions to @konami. :)
This will mark Platinum Games' entrance into the PC market, and the third time a Metal Gear game has made its way to desktops—although technically this is a spinoff. In the past there have been some rocky PC ports from studios who have tried the same (i.e. Dark Souls: Prepare to Die), but substantial revenue has made the platform a worthwhile investment for such studios. If the sales numbers are good enough it's likely that such a delay won't affect future games from the studio.
No release window is set for the PC port, but we'll update you with information as soon as it becomes available.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP