- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
The development studio behind Metro: Last Light -- the sequel to -- Metro 2033 -- won't include a multiplayer feature. It appears that they decided to devote all of their attention to developing the single-player campaign.
Here's a segment from 4A Games' post:
Throughout the development of Metro: Last light a small, dedicated team had been working on a number of multiplayer prototypes. After E3, we decided to fold this multiplayer team back into the main group and focus 100% of the studio's resources on the single player campaign. As a result, Metro: Last Light will not ship with a multiplayer component.
Your response to our E3 demo made it very clear that although there was a lot of interest and intrigue around Metro's multiplayer, the single player campaign is what the fanbase cares about the most.
We feel this is the right decision for the game and have put together a brief Q&A with a few more details below, hopefully they answer many of your questions. Thank you for being a part of our community and as always, we'd love to hear your comments!
Q: You said Metro will not ship with multiplayer. Does that mean we might see Metro MP as DLC or a standalone release at a later date?
A: Right now we're 100% focused on the single player campaign and not thinking beyond that. We don't like throwing away work though, it's a project we could potentially return to after Metro: Last Light ships.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP