- Don't Fall for this Xbox One Scam
- Even More Battlefield 4 Patches
- Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Awoken 2.1 Patch Releases December 17th
- New Trailer for Pikmin 3 DLC
- Steam Outs The Walking Dead Season Two Release Date
- The Witcher 3 Gameplay Trailer, Not New
- Mornin '13
- Double Dragon Trilogy Now Available on Mobile
- Final Fantasy VIII Now on Steam
- New Final Fantasy X and X/2 HD Remaster Videos
- Dark Souls 2 - Red, Yellow & Blue
- Battlefield 4 Patch for One-Hit Kill Bug on PS4 Released
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Trailer
- Cast for World of Warcraft Movie Confirmed
- Reggie Fils-Aime Says Petitioning Doesn't Really Affect Nintendo
The development studio behind Metro: Last Light -- the sequel to -- Metro 2033 -- won't include a multiplayer feature. It appears that they decided to devote all of their attention to developing the single-player campaign.
Here's a segment from 4A Games' post:
Throughout the development of Metro: Last light a small, dedicated team had been working on a number of multiplayer prototypes. After E3, we decided to fold this multiplayer team back into the main group and focus 100% of the studio's resources on the single player campaign. As a result, Metro: Last Light will not ship with a multiplayer component.
Your response to our E3 demo made it very clear that although there was a lot of interest and intrigue around Metro's multiplayer, the single player campaign is what the fanbase cares about the most.
We feel this is the right decision for the game and have put together a brief Q&A with a few more details below, hopefully they answer many of your questions. Thank you for being a part of our community and as always, we'd love to hear your comments!
Q: You said Metro will not ship with multiplayer. Does that mean we might see Metro MP as DLC or a standalone release at a later date?
A: Right now we're 100% focused on the single player campaign and not thinking beyond that. We don't like throwing away work though, it's a project we could potentially return to after Metro: Last Light ships.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP