- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Deep Silver announced that ‘Tower Pack’ the add-on content for Metro: Last Light will be available worldwide on Steam and the Xbox Live on September 3. The DLC's going to hit PSN on September 3rd in North America and September 4th in Europe and the rest of the world.
Word is: "The Tower Pack represents a fearsome challenge for every Metro fan. Players have to fight their way up through a heavily guarded tower, a virtual combat simulator. Each level is increasingly difficult – packed with hordes of enemies, mutants and other deadly threats. The best players in this combat simulator will need to master Metro’s unique, hand-made weaponry and deep combat mechanics in order to reach the top of the global leaderboards."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP