- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
- Mornin '13
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
Deep Silver announced this morning that Metro: Last Light, one of the IPs they procured from the THQ assets sale, will release in North America on May 14th and in Europe on May 17th.
This horror/shooter was supposed to release this month (March), but that release date pretty much was tossed in the air as soon as THQ announced their bankruptcy. At least the game will release this year, and the delay isn't too far out. Of course now it will be competing against The Last of Us, but details, details.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP