- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Just in time for E3, Deep Silver and 4A Games have released their first official trailer for Metro Redux, a remastering of both Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
However, they've added in a bit more than just a simple face lift. For example, both Metro games can be played in two unique play styles, Survival or Spartan Play (more action-based). Both also include all of the season pass content previously released.
You can buy each Redux separately for $24.99 each or all together for $49.99. Redux will release this summer for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP