- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Just in time for E3, Deep Silver and 4A Games have released their first official trailer for Metro Redux, a remastering of both Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
However, they've added in a bit more than just a simple face lift. For example, both Metro games can be played in two unique play styles, Survival or Spartan Play (more action-based). Both also include all of the season pass content previously released.
You can buy each Redux separately for $24.99 each or all together for $49.99. Redux will release this summer for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP