- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Just in time for E3, Deep Silver and 4A Games have released their first official trailer for Metro Redux, a remastering of both Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
However, they've added in a bit more than just a simple face lift. For example, both Metro games can be played in two unique play styles, Survival or Spartan Play (more action-based). Both also include all of the season pass content previously released.
You can buy each Redux separately for $24.99 each or all together for $49.99. Redux will release this summer for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP