- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Just in time for E3, Deep Silver and 4A Games have released their first official trailer for Metro Redux, a remastering of both Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
However, they've added in a bit more than just a simple face lift. For example, both Metro games can be played in two unique play styles, Survival or Spartan Play (more action-based). Both also include all of the season pass content previously released.
You can buy each Redux separately for $24.99 each or all together for $49.99. Redux will release this summer for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP