- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
Just in time for E3, Deep Silver and 4A Games have released their first official trailer for Metro Redux, a remastering of both Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
However, they've added in a bit more than just a simple face lift. For example, both Metro games can be played in two unique play styles, Survival or Spartan Play (more action-based). Both also include all of the season pass content previously released.
You can buy each Redux separately for $24.99 each or all together for $49.99. Redux will release this summer for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP