- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Konami has posted the resolution and frame rates for all four publishing platforms for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Once again, the PlayStation 4 will beat out the Xbox One for resolution. The PS4 version will run at 1080p, and the Xbox One version will run at 780p. Konami did say that both platforms will run 60fps smoothly.
The last generation PS3 and Xbox 360 will run at 720p with a slower frame rate of 30fps.
"Since Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is a multi-platform game, we have taken the opportunity to test the differences in how each version of the game looks and plays," Konami wrote. "The videos [not up yet] and images below show an overview of these differences, which we hope will help to decide which version is right for you."
You can see what it looks like for yourself on Konami's website.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP