- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Konami has posted the resolution and frame rates for all four publishing platforms for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Once again, the PlayStation 4 will beat out the Xbox One for resolution. The PS4 version will run at 1080p, and the Xbox One version will run at 780p. Konami did say that both platforms will run 60fps smoothly.
The last generation PS3 and Xbox 360 will run at 720p with a slower frame rate of 30fps.
"Since Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is a multi-platform game, we have taken the opportunity to test the differences in how each version of the game looks and plays," Konami wrote. "The videos [not up yet] and images below show an overview of these differences, which we hope will help to decide which version is right for you."
You can see what it looks like for yourself on Konami's website.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP