- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
Konami has posted the resolution and frame rates for all four publishing platforms for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Once again, the PlayStation 4 will beat out the Xbox One for resolution. The PS4 version will run at 1080p, and the Xbox One version will run at 780p. Konami did say that both platforms will run 60fps smoothly.
The last generation PS3 and Xbox 360 will run at 720p with a slower frame rate of 30fps.
"Since Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is a multi-platform game, we have taken the opportunity to test the differences in how each version of the game looks and plays," Konami wrote. "The videos [not up yet] and images below show an overview of these differences, which we hope will help to decide which version is right for you."
You can see what it looks like for yourself on Konami's website.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP