- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
Konami has posted the resolution and frame rates for all four publishing platforms for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Once again, the PlayStation 4 will beat out the Xbox One for resolution. The PS4 version will run at 1080p, and the Xbox One version will run at 780p. Konami did say that both platforms will run 60fps smoothly.
The last generation PS3 and Xbox 360 will run at 720p with a slower frame rate of 30fps.
"Since Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is a multi-platform game, we have taken the opportunity to test the differences in how each version of the game looks and plays," Konami wrote. "The videos [not up yet] and images below show an overview of these differences, which we hope will help to decide which version is right for you."
You can see what it looks like for yourself on Konami's website.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP