- Beyond Good & Evil Sequel Still Very Much Alive
- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
Michael Abrash, Valve's head of research and development, announced today that he has left Valve to accept the position of Chief Scientst for Oculus VR. Just in case you thought the news surrounding Oculus VR couldn't get any crazier, random news like this proves that it can.
Abrash has been researching VR for some time with Valve, so in that aspect, such a transition makes sense. The news comes from Abrash's post on Oculus' blog.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP