- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Michael Abrash, Valve's head of research and development, announced today that he has left Valve to accept the position of Chief Scientst for Oculus VR. Just in case you thought the news surrounding Oculus VR couldn't get any crazier, random news like this proves that it can.
Abrash has been researching VR for some time with Valve, so in that aspect, such a transition makes sense. The news comes from Abrash's post on Oculus' blog.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP