- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
Michael Abrash, Valve's head of research and development, announced today that he has left Valve to accept the position of Chief Scientst for Oculus VR. Just in case you thought the news surrounding Oculus VR couldn't get any crazier, random news like this proves that it can.
Abrash has been researching VR for some time with Valve, so in that aspect, such a transition makes sense. The news comes from Abrash's post on Oculus' blog.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP