- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
According to the developers, the system is going to have over 200 games, which are already in development. The system will supposedly cost $79 and it contains Amlogic 8726-MX CPU, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of on-board storage.
The GameStick surpassed $100,000 in funds on Kickstarter during a single day. The project currently boasts 1,497 backers and $147,048 pledged as support.
Check out the dev. video below:
The GameStick carries the same ambition and idea as OUYA -- also an open TV console -- with specs similar as mobile devices. OUYA's Kickstarter campaign reached an impressive $8.6 million.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP