- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
According to the developers, the system is going to have over 200 games, which are already in development. The system will supposedly cost $79 and it contains Amlogic 8726-MX CPU, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of on-board storage.
The GameStick surpassed $100,000 in funds on Kickstarter during a single day. The project currently boasts 1,497 backers and $147,048 pledged as support.
Check out the dev. video below:
The GameStick carries the same ambition and idea as OUYA -- also an open TV console -- with specs similar as mobile devices. OUYA's Kickstarter campaign reached an impressive $8.6 million.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP