- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
According to the developers, the system is going to have over 200 games, which are already in development. The system will supposedly cost $79 and it contains Amlogic 8726-MX CPU, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of on-board storage.
The GameStick surpassed $100,000 in funds on Kickstarter during a single day. The project currently boasts 1,497 backers and $147,048 pledged as support.
Check out the dev. video below:
The GameStick carries the same ambition and idea as OUYA -- also an open TV console -- with specs similar as mobile devices. OUYA's Kickstarter campaign reached an impressive $8.6 million.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP