- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
According to the developers, the system is going to have over 200 games, which are already in development. The system will supposedly cost $79 and it contains Amlogic 8726-MX CPU, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of on-board storage.
The GameStick surpassed $100,000 in funds on Kickstarter during a single day. The project currently boasts 1,497 backers and $147,048 pledged as support.
Check out the dev. video below:
The GameStick carries the same ambition and idea as OUYA -- also an open TV console -- with specs similar as mobile devices. OUYA's Kickstarter campaign reached an impressive $8.6 million.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP