- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
According to the developers, the system is going to have over 200 games, which are already in development. The system will supposedly cost $79 and it contains Amlogic 8726-MX CPU, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of on-board storage.
The GameStick surpassed $100,000 in funds on Kickstarter during a single day. The project currently boasts 1,497 backers and $147,048 pledged as support.
Check out the dev. video below:
The GameStick carries the same ambition and idea as OUYA -- also an open TV console -- with specs similar as mobile devices. OUYA's Kickstarter campaign reached an impressive $8.6 million.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP