- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
The PlayStation Network isn't the only console network experiencing difficulties. The Lizard Group isn't satisfied with simply attacking the PSN and SOE services, so now they've set their sights on Xbox Live. Both Xbox 360 and Xbox One users alike are experiencing intermittent connectivity, and Microsoft is aware.
The company has posted the following message on their support page:
Hi Xbox members. Are you having trouble connecting to Party Chat on Diablo III on Xbox One and Xbox 360? Additionally, Xbox One users, are you experiencing server unavailability issues? Us too, but we’re working alongside our partner to get these issues fixed ASAP! We’ll keep you posted when we have more information. In the meantime, thanks for staying patient.
I'm waiting for the reports that they've attacked Steam next. Then the Internet will call for heads to roll for sure.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP