- Action Trippin' Ballscast #6 - Star Wars Battlefront
- 9 Million People Took Sides in the Star Wars Battlefront Beta
- Star Wars Battlefront MP Modes and Season Pass Uncovered
- Witcher 3 Expansion Delayed in North America
- Warhammer 40K: Deathwatch Giveaway
- Minecraft: Story Mode Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: What's Your Take on the Star Wars Battlefront Beta?
- REVIEW: Transformers Devastation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Trailer is Sexy and Zombie-Infested
- Mornin '15
- Firewatch Gets Release Date
- Halo 5: Guardians Launch Gameplay Trailer
- ARK: Survival Evolved Top Seller on Steam, Again
- Star Citizen Gets Hollywood Elite, New Gameplay Shown
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta Extended
The PlayStation Network isn't the only console network experiencing difficulties. The Lizard Group isn't satisfied with simply attacking the PSN and SOE services, so now they've set their sights on Xbox Live. Both Xbox 360 and Xbox One users alike are experiencing intermittent connectivity, and Microsoft is aware.
The company has posted the following message on their support page:
Hi Xbox members. Are you having trouble connecting to Party Chat on Diablo III on Xbox One and Xbox 360? Additionally, Xbox One users, are you experiencing server unavailability issues? Us too, but we’re working alongside our partner to get these issues fixed ASAP! We’ll keep you posted when we have more information. In the meantime, thanks for staying patient.
I'm waiting for the reports that they've attacked Steam next. Then the Internet will call for heads to roll for sure.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP