- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
During the GDC 2014 in San Frascisco, Microsoft and some of its partners (NVIDIA, AMD, Intel and Qualcomm) announced DirectX 12, as well as the brand new DX gaming API.
Word is that DX 12 will bring significant improvements for developers to all of MS platforms, which of course, Xbox One, Windows Mobile and PC. Also, the new gaming API gives devs a chance to spread tasks across multi-core CPUs, which means the CPU is less strained.
MS also showcased DirectX 12's cross-platform approach via Forza Motorsport 5, which was running on a PC utilizing an NVIDIA graphics card.
Of course, when pressed for more on this particlar matter, MS said they have no plans to move the Forza franchise to other platforms at this time.
Check out more info here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP