- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
The Xbox One already has one Forza game, but what's better than that? Two Forza games!
Microsoft has announced Forza Horizon 2 for both the Xbox One and the Xbox 360. Forza Horizon's original developer, Playground Games, is leading development for the sequel along with Turn 10 Studios, who worked on Forza Motorsport 5. However, Playground Games is not handling the Xbox 360 port. Microsoft has not announced at this time who will be.
But the real draw to a Forza game is the car list, and Forza Horizon 2 promises to have hundreds of cars, including a 2015 Lamborghini Huracan.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP