- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
The Xbox One already has one Forza game, but what's better than that? Two Forza games!
Microsoft has announced Forza Horizon 2 for both the Xbox One and the Xbox 360. Forza Horizon's original developer, Playground Games, is leading development for the sequel along with Turn 10 Studios, who worked on Forza Motorsport 5. However, Playground Games is not handling the Xbox 360 port. Microsoft has not announced at this time who will be.
But the real draw to a Forza game is the car list, and Forza Horizon 2 promises to have hundreds of cars, including a 2015 Lamborghini Huracan.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP