- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
The Xbox One already has one Forza game, but what's better than that? Two Forza games!
Microsoft has announced Forza Horizon 2 for both the Xbox One and the Xbox 360. Forza Horizon's original developer, Playground Games, is leading development for the sequel along with Turn 10 Studios, who worked on Forza Motorsport 5. However, Playground Games is not handling the Xbox 360 port. Microsoft has not announced at this time who will be.
But the real draw to a Forza game is the car list, and Forza Horizon 2 promises to have hundreds of cars, including a 2015 Lamborghini Huracan.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP