- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
The Xbox One already has one Forza game, but what's better than that? Two Forza games!
Microsoft has announced Forza Horizon 2 for both the Xbox One and the Xbox 360. Forza Horizon's original developer, Playground Games, is leading development for the sequel along with Turn 10 Studios, who worked on Forza Motorsport 5. However, Playground Games is not handling the Xbox 360 port. Microsoft has not announced at this time who will be.
But the real draw to a Forza game is the car list, and Forza Horizon 2 promises to have hundreds of cars, including a 2015 Lamborghini Huracan.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP