- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
The Xbox One already has one Forza game, but what's better than that? Two Forza games!
Microsoft has announced Forza Horizon 2 for both the Xbox One and the Xbox 360. Forza Horizon's original developer, Playground Games, is leading development for the sequel along with Turn 10 Studios, who worked on Forza Motorsport 5. However, Playground Games is not handling the Xbox 360 port. Microsoft has not announced at this time who will be.
But the real draw to a Forza game is the car list, and Forza Horizon 2 promises to have hundreds of cars, including a 2015 Lamborghini Huracan.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP