- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
It was reported yesterday that Microsoft would not follow through with making the Xbox One consumer consoles double as dev kits. Microsoft has since clarified this report, refuting that they are going to abandon these plans.
"The comments today were inaccurate," a Microsoft spokesperson told Joystiq. "We remain committed to ensuring the best possible solutions for developers and hobbyists to create games for Xbox One. We will share more details at a later date."
So to clarify, what Xbox Advanced Technology Group's Martin Fuller was saying at the Develop conference was that while they want to make consumer consoles serve as dev kits, they haven't gotten around to it just yet.
Yeah, I'm still not holding my breath.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP