- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 Death By Elephant Week Video
- Far Cry 4 Patched for PC
- Destiny The Dark Below Trailer
- Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands Hits Steam
- Total War: Attila Trailer, Release Date
It was reported yesterday that Microsoft would not follow through with making the Xbox One consumer consoles double as dev kits. Microsoft has since clarified this report, refuting that they are going to abandon these plans.
"The comments today were inaccurate," a Microsoft spokesperson told Joystiq. "We remain committed to ensuring the best possible solutions for developers and hobbyists to create games for Xbox One. We will share more details at a later date."
So to clarify, what Xbox Advanced Technology Group's Martin Fuller was saying at the Develop conference was that while they want to make consumer consoles serve as dev kits, they haven't gotten around to it just yet.
Yeah, I'm still not holding my breath.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP