- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
It was reported yesterday that Microsoft would not follow through with making the Xbox One consumer consoles double as dev kits. Microsoft has since clarified this report, refuting that they are going to abandon these plans.
"The comments today were inaccurate," a Microsoft spokesperson told Joystiq. "We remain committed to ensuring the best possible solutions for developers and hobbyists to create games for Xbox One. We will share more details at a later date."
So to clarify, what Xbox Advanced Technology Group's Martin Fuller was saying at the Develop conference was that while they want to make consumer consoles serve as dev kits, they haven't gotten around to it just yet.
Yeah, I'm still not holding my breath.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP