- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
It was reported yesterday that Microsoft would not follow through with making the Xbox One consumer consoles double as dev kits. Microsoft has since clarified this report, refuting that they are going to abandon these plans.
"The comments today were inaccurate," a Microsoft spokesperson told Joystiq. "We remain committed to ensuring the best possible solutions for developers and hobbyists to create games for Xbox One. We will share more details at a later date."
So to clarify, what Xbox Advanced Technology Group's Martin Fuller was saying at the Develop conference was that while they want to make consumer consoles serve as dev kits, they haven't gotten around to it just yet.
Yeah, I'm still not holding my breath.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP