- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
Frank Savage, Xbox partner development lead, has said that Microsoft has not ruled out a possibility for emulating Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One.
"There are [plans]," he said at Microsoft's Build conference last week. "But we're not done thinking them through yet, unfortunately.
"It turns out to be hard to emulate the PowerPC stuff on the X86 stuff. So there's nothing to announce, but I would love to see it myself."
Last November, Albert Penello said that such an emulation service would be unlikely.
"It's really cool and really problematic, all at the same time, insofar as it's really super cool if you happen to have the world's most awesome internet connection," he said.
Xbox 360 emulation would make several people happy, and would possibly move more units. But if you have to buy the games again, like it appears to be the case for the PlayStation Now, color me uninterested.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP