- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Frank Savage, Xbox partner development lead, has said that Microsoft has not ruled out a possibility for emulating Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One.
"There are [plans]," he said at Microsoft's Build conference last week. "But we're not done thinking them through yet, unfortunately.
"It turns out to be hard to emulate the PowerPC stuff on the X86 stuff. So there's nothing to announce, but I would love to see it myself."
Last November, Albert Penello said that such an emulation service would be unlikely.
"It's really cool and really problematic, all at the same time, insofar as it's really super cool if you happen to have the world's most awesome internet connection," he said.
Xbox 360 emulation would make several people happy, and would possibly move more units. But if you have to buy the games again, like it appears to be the case for the PlayStation Now, color me uninterested.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP