- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
If you're holding out on buying an Xbox One with the hopes that one sans-Kinect with a cheaper price will hit store shelves, keep dreaming. Despite the rumors for otherwise, Microsoft has once again affirmed that they will not release an Xbox One without the Kinect.
"[A Kinect-less Xbox One] is not in our plans at all," Xbox UK marketing chief Harvey Eagle told Eurogamer. "As we've said from the very beginning, we believe Kinect is an absolutely integral part of the Xbox One experience.
"Look at all the thousands and thousands of game clips that have been posted by gamers to Upload Studio, of their gaming highlights, captured by speaking the words 'Xbox record that', which has already become part of Xbox vocabulary," he continued. "It's a really great example of how Kinect makes the experience on Xbox One even better."
To be honest, I have no idea how to navigate the Xbox One dashboard without using the Kinect. They've made it so counter-intuitive and difficult to find anything without using voice commands, and I believe that's done on purpose. They like the Kinect. They're going to make you use it, whether you like it or not.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP