- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
If you're holding out on buying an Xbox One with the hopes that one sans-Kinect with a cheaper price will hit store shelves, keep dreaming. Despite the rumors for otherwise, Microsoft has once again affirmed that they will not release an Xbox One without the Kinect.
"[A Kinect-less Xbox One] is not in our plans at all," Xbox UK marketing chief Harvey Eagle told Eurogamer. "As we've said from the very beginning, we believe Kinect is an absolutely integral part of the Xbox One experience.
"Look at all the thousands and thousands of game clips that have been posted by gamers to Upload Studio, of their gaming highlights, captured by speaking the words 'Xbox record that', which has already become part of Xbox vocabulary," he continued. "It's a really great example of how Kinect makes the experience on Xbox One even better."
To be honest, I have no idea how to navigate the Xbox One dashboard without using the Kinect. They've made it so counter-intuitive and difficult to find anything without using voice commands, and I believe that's done on purpose. They like the Kinect. They're going to make you use it, whether you like it or not.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP