- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
If you're holding out on buying an Xbox One with the hopes that one sans-Kinect with a cheaper price will hit store shelves, keep dreaming. Despite the rumors for otherwise, Microsoft has once again affirmed that they will not release an Xbox One without the Kinect.
"[A Kinect-less Xbox One] is not in our plans at all," Xbox UK marketing chief Harvey Eagle told Eurogamer. "As we've said from the very beginning, we believe Kinect is an absolutely integral part of the Xbox One experience.
"Look at all the thousands and thousands of game clips that have been posted by gamers to Upload Studio, of their gaming highlights, captured by speaking the words 'Xbox record that', which has already become part of Xbox vocabulary," he continued. "It's a really great example of how Kinect makes the experience on Xbox One even better."
To be honest, I have no idea how to navigate the Xbox One dashboard without using the Kinect. They've made it so counter-intuitive and difficult to find anything without using voice commands, and I believe that's done on purpose. They like the Kinect. They're going to make you use it, whether you like it or not.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP