- The Witcher 3 Delay Will Not Affect Cyberpunk 2077
- EA Reports Titanfall's PC Online Issues have been Resolved
- Xbox Live Connection Issues Not Titanfall Related
- Mornin '14
- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
Blair Westlake, the now former corporate vice president of Microsoft's Media and Entertainment Group, has left the company due to its new direction with entertainment.
In an interview with Variety, Westlake offered the following explanation:
It has become clear to me that the organization is moving in a direction that does not fit either my expertise or my skill sets.
Over the last few months Microsoft has been undergoing a large-scale reorganization. During that period, I have had the privilege of working with numerous talented and professional people. While I will miss their company and our interaction, I truly believe that this move is in the best interest of all parties concerned.
I wish he had clarified what about the direction made him realize it was time for him to go, but it's still interesting to see that yet another executive has left Micrsoft since the release of the Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP