- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Blair Westlake, the now former corporate vice president of Microsoft's Media and Entertainment Group, has left the company due to its new direction with entertainment.
In an interview with Variety, Westlake offered the following explanation:
It has become clear to me that the organization is moving in a direction that does not fit either my expertise or my skill sets.
Over the last few months Microsoft has been undergoing a large-scale reorganization. During that period, I have had the privilege of working with numerous talented and professional people. While I will miss their company and our interaction, I truly believe that this move is in the best interest of all parties concerned.
I wish he had clarified what about the direction made him realize it was time for him to go, but it's still interesting to see that yet another executive has left Micrsoft since the release of the Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP