- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
Blair Westlake, the now former corporate vice president of Microsoft's Media and Entertainment Group, has left the company due to its new direction with entertainment.
In an interview with Variety, Westlake offered the following explanation:
It has become clear to me that the organization is moving in a direction that does not fit either my expertise or my skill sets.
Over the last few months Microsoft has been undergoing a large-scale reorganization. During that period, I have had the privilege of working with numerous talented and professional people. While I will miss their company and our interaction, I truly believe that this move is in the best interest of all parties concerned.
I wish he had clarified what about the direction made him realize it was time for him to go, but it's still interesting to see that yet another executive has left Micrsoft since the release of the Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP