- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
- Mornin '16 - Vader Teh PC n00b
- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
Microsoft confirmed to Eurogamer that they do not plan to make a Halo movie, effectively quashing the rumor that Ridley Scott had signed up to produce such a film for Microsoft.
"The Halo franchise encompasses many elements, including games, action figures, novels and more," a Microsoft spokesperson said.
"As always, we have many projects in the works that offer us the opportunity to bring in new audiences to the franchise, as we did in the past with Halo Legends and Halo: Forward Unto Dawn.
"We plan to continue telling the Halo story through innovative channels, but there are no plans for a Halo motion picture at this time."There were still be a Halo TV series directed by Steven Spielberg for your Xbox One consoles, but no movie as of now. But we all know that can change.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP