- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
According to a new ad posted online, Microsoft will give you $100 credit toward an Xbox One if you trade in your PlayStation 3 at a Microsoft Store.
This promotion will run from January 23rd to February 28th, and is only available in retail Microsoft Stores in the US and Canada.
To qualify for the store credit, the PS3 must be in working condition "without broken/missing components, cracked display/housing, or liquid damage." It also cannot be password protected and must include all original chargers and accessories. You also must purchase an Xbox One at the same time you trade in the system.
Currently, this ad is not on the Microsoft Store's website, but it was captured by a NeoGAF user. It's possible this is just a hoax or it has been taken down. Microsoft has not commented on this promotion since it popped up on the forum.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP