- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
According to a new ad posted online, Microsoft will give you $100 credit toward an Xbox One if you trade in your PlayStation 3 at a Microsoft Store.
This promotion will run from January 23rd to February 28th, and is only available in retail Microsoft Stores in the US and Canada.
To qualify for the store credit, the PS3 must be in working condition "without broken/missing components, cracked display/housing, or liquid damage." It also cannot be password protected and must include all original chargers and accessories. You also must purchase an Xbox One at the same time you trade in the system.
Currently, this ad is not on the Microsoft Store's website, but it was captured by a NeoGAF user. It's possible this is just a hoax or it has been taken down. Microsoft has not commented on this promotion since it popped up on the forum.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP