- Beyond Good & Evil Sequel Still Very Much Alive
- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
According to a new ad posted online, Microsoft will give you $100 credit toward an Xbox One if you trade in your PlayStation 3 at a Microsoft Store.
This promotion will run from January 23rd to February 28th, and is only available in retail Microsoft Stores in the US and Canada.
To qualify for the store credit, the PS3 must be in working condition "without broken/missing components, cracked display/housing, or liquid damage." It also cannot be password protected and must include all original chargers and accessories. You also must purchase an Xbox One at the same time you trade in the system.
Currently, this ad is not on the Microsoft Store's website, but it was captured by a NeoGAF user. It's possible this is just a hoax or it has been taken down. Microsoft has not commented on this promotion since it popped up on the forum.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP