- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
According to a new ad posted online, Microsoft will give you $100 credit toward an Xbox One if you trade in your PlayStation 3 at a Microsoft Store.
This promotion will run from January 23rd to February 28th, and is only available in retail Microsoft Stores in the US and Canada.
To qualify for the store credit, the PS3 must be in working condition "without broken/missing components, cracked display/housing, or liquid damage." It also cannot be password protected and must include all original chargers and accessories. You also must purchase an Xbox One at the same time you trade in the system.
Currently, this ad is not on the Microsoft Store's website, but it was captured by a NeoGAF user. It's possible this is just a hoax or it has been taken down. Microsoft has not commented on this promotion since it popped up on the forum.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP