- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
According to a new ad posted online, Microsoft will give you $100 credit toward an Xbox One if you trade in your PlayStation 3 at a Microsoft Store.
This promotion will run from January 23rd to February 28th, and is only available in retail Microsoft Stores in the US and Canada.
To qualify for the store credit, the PS3 must be in working condition "without broken/missing components, cracked display/housing, or liquid damage." It also cannot be password protected and must include all original chargers and accessories. You also must purchase an Xbox One at the same time you trade in the system.
Currently, this ad is not on the Microsoft Store's website, but it was captured by a NeoGAF user. It's possible this is just a hoax or it has been taken down. Microsoft has not commented on this promotion since it popped up on the forum.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP