- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
After many Xbox One owners have complained that the party system with the Xbox One has been less than satisfactory, Microsoft has promised to improve party chat.
"I had a meeting today about much of this and I can say that things will get better," Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb said on reddit. "I can't offer a timeline of a list of what will be addressed first, but we are aware of the issue and things will get better."
The party chat invitations and incorporation with multiplayer in games has not been very intuitive, which has caused some confusion and frustration amongst many gamers.
There is also a new fan-based website called Xbox Feedback that outlines problems with the Xbox One and offers suggestions for improvement. Hryb also said that this website has been passed to the appropriate people at team Xbox for their review.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP