- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
After many Xbox One owners have complained that the party system with the Xbox One has been less than satisfactory, Microsoft has promised to improve party chat.
"I had a meeting today about much of this and I can say that things will get better," Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb said on reddit. "I can't offer a timeline of a list of what will be addressed first, but we are aware of the issue and things will get better."
The party chat invitations and incorporation with multiplayer in games has not been very intuitive, which has caused some confusion and frustration amongst many gamers.
There is also a new fan-based website called Xbox Feedback that outlines problems with the Xbox One and offers suggestions for improvement. Hryb also said that this website has been passed to the appropriate people at team Xbox for their review.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP