- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Beginning tomorrow, April 2nd, there's going to be a Microsoft Game Studio Publisher Sale. We'll let you know just exactly what is discounted in our Xbox Live Marketplace Update, but if you want a bit of a tease, Major Nelson revealed that there will be "some good XBLA stuff will be on sale for 50% off." He then proceeded to list Mark of the Ninja, Dust: An Elysian Tail, and Deadlight as part of the 50% off deal.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP