- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Beginning tomorrow, April 2nd, there's going to be a Microsoft Game Studio Publisher Sale. We'll let you know just exactly what is discounted in our Xbox Live Marketplace Update, but if you want a bit of a tease, Major Nelson revealed that there will be "some good XBLA stuff will be on sale for 50% off." He then proceeded to list Mark of the Ninja, Dust: An Elysian Tail, and Deadlight as part of the 50% off deal.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP