- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Beginning tomorrow, April 2nd, there's going to be a Microsoft Game Studio Publisher Sale. We'll let you know just exactly what is discounted in our Xbox Live Marketplace Update, but if you want a bit of a tease, Major Nelson revealed that there will be "some good XBLA stuff will be on sale for 50% off." He then proceeded to list Mark of the Ninja, Dust: An Elysian Tail, and Deadlight as part of the 50% off deal.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
What are you gonna be playing?
|GTA V (PC)||21.55%|
|Pillars of Eternity||16.31%|