- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
Beginning tomorrow, April 2nd, there's going to be a Microsoft Game Studio Publisher Sale. We'll let you know just exactly what is discounted in our Xbox Live Marketplace Update, but if you want a bit of a tease, Major Nelson revealed that there will be "some good XBLA stuff will be on sale for 50% off." He then proceeded to list Mark of the Ninja, Dust: An Elysian Tail, and Deadlight as part of the 50% off deal.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: