- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Microsoft announced that they have sold 5 million Xbox One consoles to retailers. They also pointed out that this is 60 percent ahead of where the Xbox 360 was in the same time frame.
Sony, on the other hand, has sold 7 million PS4 units to consumers, not just to retailers. The difference is quite significant.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP