- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Doom Plot
- PlayStation Store Offering Discounts This Weekend
Microsoft announced that they have sold 5 million Xbox One consoles to retailers. They also pointed out that this is 60 percent ahead of where the Xbox 360 was in the same time frame.
Sony, on the other hand, has sold 7 million PS4 units to consumers, not just to retailers. The difference is quite significant.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP