- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Microsoft announced that they have sold 5 million Xbox One consoles to retailers. They also pointed out that this is 60 percent ahead of where the Xbox 360 was in the same time frame.
Sony, on the other hand, has sold 7 million PS4 units to consumers, not just to retailers. The difference is quite significant.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP