- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Publisher and hardware manufacturer Microsoft is spreading the word that, as of September 30, 2012, the company sold 70 million units of their Xbox 360 console (since the console's launch).
Meanwhile, PS3 lifetime sales have reached 63.9 million units (as of March 31, 2012) and Wii lifetime sales were marked at 96.56 million units (as of June 30).
Now, I may have said this many, many times before, but the bloody console war never ends. Does it? It's always about the numbers, although, as history proved several times, Nintendo still comes out on top. We'll see how long that'll last. And we mustn't forget that Apple is in the race now as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP