- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
Publisher and hardware manufacturer Microsoft is spreading the word that, as of September 30, 2012, the company sold 70 million units of their Xbox 360 console (since the console's launch).
Meanwhile, PS3 lifetime sales have reached 63.9 million units (as of March 31, 2012) and Wii lifetime sales were marked at 96.56 million units (as of June 30).
Now, I may have said this many, many times before, but the bloody console war never ends. Does it? It's always about the numbers, although, as history proved several times, Nintendo still comes out on top. We'll see how long that'll last. And we mustn't forget that Apple is in the race now as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP