- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Publisher and hardware manufacturer Microsoft is spreading the word that, as of September 30, 2012, the company sold 70 million units of their Xbox 360 console (since the console's launch).
Meanwhile, PS3 lifetime sales have reached 63.9 million units (as of March 31, 2012) and Wii lifetime sales were marked at 96.56 million units (as of June 30).
Now, I may have said this many, many times before, but the bloody console war never ends. Does it? It's always about the numbers, although, as history proved several times, Nintendo still comes out on top. We'll see how long that'll last. And we mustn't forget that Apple is in the race now as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP