- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Publisher and hardware manufacturer Microsoft is spreading the word that, as of September 30, 2012, the company sold 70 million units of their Xbox 360 console (since the console's launch).
Meanwhile, PS3 lifetime sales have reached 63.9 million units (as of March 31, 2012) and Wii lifetime sales were marked at 96.56 million units (as of June 30).
Now, I may have said this many, many times before, but the bloody console war never ends. Does it? It's always about the numbers, although, as history proved several times, Nintendo still comes out on top. We'll see how long that'll last. And we mustn't forget that Apple is in the race now as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP