- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
Publisher and hardware manufacturer Microsoft is spreading the word that, as of September 30, 2012, the company sold 70 million units of their Xbox 360 console (since the console's launch).
Meanwhile, PS3 lifetime sales have reached 63.9 million units (as of March 31, 2012) and Wii lifetime sales were marked at 96.56 million units (as of June 30).
Now, I may have said this many, many times before, but the bloody console war never ends. Does it? It's always about the numbers, although, as history proved several times, Nintendo still comes out on top. We'll see how long that'll last. And we mustn't forget that Apple is in the race now as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP