- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb said on Reddit that Microsoft wants to make its pricing for Xbox One downloads more competitive. During his talk with Redditors, one complained that buying a digital version of Titanfall was more expensive than physical copies with some retailers thanks to a few discounts.
"We are way aware of this and many of the concerns of the community - we have some great stuff planned for Xbox One this year (and beyond.) As soon as we can share some of the goodness...we will," he said. "[Competitive digital pricing] Is indeed on the agenda," he added.
Sony already offers digital discounts for most of its games versus buying physical copies. If Microsoft truly wants the Xbox One to go to a digital format, offering similar discounts will definitely be needed down the line.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP