- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb said on Reddit that Microsoft wants to make its pricing for Xbox One downloads more competitive. During his talk with Redditors, one complained that buying a digital version of Titanfall was more expensive than physical copies with some retailers thanks to a few discounts.
"We are way aware of this and many of the concerns of the community - we have some great stuff planned for Xbox One this year (and beyond.) As soon as we can share some of the goodness...we will," he said. "[Competitive digital pricing] Is indeed on the agenda," he added.
Sony already offers digital discounts for most of its games versus buying physical copies. If Microsoft truly wants the Xbox One to go to a digital format, offering similar discounts will definitely be needed down the line.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP