- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb said on Reddit that Microsoft wants to make its pricing for Xbox One downloads more competitive. During his talk with Redditors, one complained that buying a digital version of Titanfall was more expensive than physical copies with some retailers thanks to a few discounts.
"We are way aware of this and many of the concerns of the community - we have some great stuff planned for Xbox One this year (and beyond.) As soon as we can share some of the goodness...we will," he said. "[Competitive digital pricing] Is indeed on the agenda," he added.
Sony already offers digital discounts for most of its games versus buying physical copies. If Microsoft truly wants the Xbox One to go to a digital format, offering similar discounts will definitely be needed down the line.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP