- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb said on Reddit that Microsoft wants to make its pricing for Xbox One downloads more competitive. During his talk with Redditors, one complained that buying a digital version of Titanfall was more expensive than physical copies with some retailers thanks to a few discounts.
"We are way aware of this and many of the concerns of the community - we have some great stuff planned for Xbox One this year (and beyond.) As soon as we can share some of the goodness...we will," he said. "[Competitive digital pricing] Is indeed on the agenda," he added.
Sony already offers digital discounts for most of its games versus buying physical copies. If Microsoft truly wants the Xbox One to go to a digital format, offering similar discounts will definitely be needed down the line.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP