- Need for Speed Needs Online Connection
- Lords of the Fallen 2 in 2017
- Overwatch: Symmetra Gameplay Video
- Nvidia Shield Android TV is Out, Reviews Arrive
- FEATURE: Gaming and Parenting, Cuz We Can Manage Both
- Mornin '15
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb said on Reddit that Microsoft wants to make its pricing for Xbox One downloads more competitive. During his talk with Redditors, one complained that buying a digital version of Titanfall was more expensive than physical copies with some retailers thanks to a few discounts.
"We are way aware of this and many of the concerns of the community - we have some great stuff planned for Xbox One this year (and beyond.) As soon as we can share some of the goodness...we will," he said. "[Competitive digital pricing] Is indeed on the agenda," he added.
Sony already offers digital discounts for most of its games versus buying physical copies. If Microsoft truly wants the Xbox One to go to a digital format, offering similar discounts will definitely be needed down the line.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP