- Rainbow Six: Siege Open Beta Pushed Back (Updated)
- PlayStation Plus Games for December Revealed
- PC Games on Sale Folks, Steam-side
- Mornin '15
- Codemasters Devoted to Racing Games Again
- Star Wars: Battlefront Free DLC, And Sequel Plans
- PS4 Sells Over 30 Million
- Captain America: Civil War Trailer Shows Promise
Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb said on Reddit that Microsoft wants to make its pricing for Xbox One downloads more competitive. During his talk with Redditors, one complained that buying a digital version of Titanfall was more expensive than physical copies with some retailers thanks to a few discounts.
"We are way aware of this and many of the concerns of the community - we have some great stuff planned for Xbox One this year (and beyond.) As soon as we can share some of the goodness...we will," he said. "[Competitive digital pricing] Is indeed on the agenda," he added.
Sony already offers digital discounts for most of its games versus buying physical copies. If Microsoft truly wants the Xbox One to go to a digital format, offering similar discounts will definitely be needed down the line.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP