- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb said on Reddit that Microsoft wants to make its pricing for Xbox One downloads more competitive. During his talk with Redditors, one complained that buying a digital version of Titanfall was more expensive than physical copies with some retailers thanks to a few discounts.
"We are way aware of this and many of the concerns of the community - we have some great stuff planned for Xbox One this year (and beyond.) As soon as we can share some of the goodness...we will," he said. "[Competitive digital pricing] Is indeed on the agenda," he added.
Sony already offers digital discounts for most of its games versus buying physical copies. If Microsoft truly wants the Xbox One to go to a digital format, offering similar discounts will definitely be needed down the line.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP