- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb said on Reddit that Microsoft wants to make its pricing for Xbox One downloads more competitive. During his talk with Redditors, one complained that buying a digital version of Titanfall was more expensive than physical copies with some retailers thanks to a few discounts.
"We are way aware of this and many of the concerns of the community - we have some great stuff planned for Xbox One this year (and beyond.) As soon as we can share some of the goodness...we will," he said. "[Competitive digital pricing] Is indeed on the agenda," he added.
Sony already offers digital discounts for most of its games versus buying physical copies. If Microsoft truly wants the Xbox One to go to a digital format, offering similar discounts will definitely be needed down the line.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP