- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb said on Reddit that Microsoft wants to make its pricing for Xbox One downloads more competitive. During his talk with Redditors, one complained that buying a digital version of Titanfall was more expensive than physical copies with some retailers thanks to a few discounts.
"We are way aware of this and many of the concerns of the community - we have some great stuff planned for Xbox One this year (and beyond.) As soon as we can share some of the goodness...we will," he said. "[Competitive digital pricing] Is indeed on the agenda," he added.
Sony already offers digital discounts for most of its games versus buying physical copies. If Microsoft truly wants the Xbox One to go to a digital format, offering similar discounts will definitely be needed down the line.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP