- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor will also get the Season Pass treatment this fall. Unlike most Season Passes, this one is not for multiplayer content, but single-player missions.
Here is what will be included with the Season Pass:
- Exclusive Guardians of the Flaming Eye orc warband mission where players will face Sauron's elite Defenders at the Blake Gate and earn the Rising Flame rune;
- Early access to the Trials of War challenge series where players will test their skills against various legions of Sauron's army in different challenge modes for an online leaderboard;
- Lord of the Hunt single-player mission;
- The Bright Lord single-player mission, where players will play as a completely different character; and
- Access to future content, including runes, skins, and additional add-on content.
I've never bought a Season Pass before, but for the first time I'm interested.
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor will release on September 30th for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP