- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor will also get the Season Pass treatment this fall. Unlike most Season Passes, this one is not for multiplayer content, but single-player missions.
Here is what will be included with the Season Pass:
- Exclusive Guardians of the Flaming Eye orc warband mission where players will face Sauron's elite Defenders at the Blake Gate and earn the Rising Flame rune;
- Early access to the Trials of War challenge series where players will test their skills against various legions of Sauron's army in different challenge modes for an online leaderboard;
- Lord of the Hunt single-player mission;
- The Bright Lord single-player mission, where players will play as a completely different character; and
- Access to future content, including runes, skins, and additional add-on content.
I've never bought a Season Pass before, but for the first time I'm interested.
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor will release on September 30th for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP