- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor will also get the Season Pass treatment this fall. Unlike most Season Passes, this one is not for multiplayer content, but single-player missions.
Here is what will be included with the Season Pass:
- Exclusive Guardians of the Flaming Eye orc warband mission where players will face Sauron's elite Defenders at the Blake Gate and earn the Rising Flame rune;
- Early access to the Trials of War challenge series where players will test their skills against various legions of Sauron's army in different challenge modes for an online leaderboard;
- Lord of the Hunt single-player mission;
- The Bright Lord single-player mission, where players will play as a completely different character; and
- Access to future content, including runes, skins, and additional add-on content.
I've never bought a Season Pass before, but for the first time I'm interested.
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor will release on September 30th for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP