- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
- Mornin '13
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
Might & Magic Heroes VI Add-on Out Now
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
10:15 am EDT @ September 28th, 2012
The turn-based strategy just got a new expansion pack, entitled Might & Magic Heroes VI: Danse Macabre. Here are the main features:
- Over 10-hours of intense and epic adventure: Experience an original and exclusive, breathtaking story starring the fan-favorite "Legacy" Hero and discover new secrets of Ashan.
- New artifacts and bonuses: Unlock a new spectacular Dynasty weapon, an Artifact Set, a unique Building, a Hero, and for the first time in the saga, a pet!
- Rediscover the richness of the M&M Universe: a unique scenario map, based on "Xeen", a famous legacy world of the Might & Magic Universe.
- Experience the unique mix of Turn-Based Strategy & RPG: Explore extra-large adventure maps, collect tons of resources and build extraordinary cities. Perfect your tactics to level-up your heroes, recruit troops & ready them for combat on exclusive battle maps.
Check out the trailer:
Also, you might want to have a peek at our review of the original game.
0 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP