- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
During Gamescom 2014 Ubisoft announced Might & Magic Heroes VII, another new installment in the long-running turn-based strategy series. Limbic Entertainment is working on this one and they have promised to include all the good stuff fans have come to expect from a Might & Magic game, in addition to new features.
Might & Magic Heroes VII is in development exclusively for Windows PC in 2015.
Here's the word:
By joining the Shadow Council, available on the Might & Magic Heroes VII website, fans will be able to share their passion and enrich the game formula with their own contributions. Being part of the Shadow Council will allow fans to chat with developers, comment, share, interact and influence the content of the game, each step of the way granting them its own reward. As a remarkable start, fans will be able to vote for 2 of the 6 factions that will be available in the final game.
The story of Might & Magic Heroes VII depicts the civil war that changed the ruling dynasty of the Holy Empire. The Empress’ murder has left an empty throne, a realm in flames and too many hungry rivals intent on claiming it. The Duke Ivan calls together a prestigious council of six trusted advisors in search of a viable path for putting an end to this war of succession.
I remember playing Might & Magic Heroes VI and I also remember thinking (while playing): "My God, this isn't that bad."
So, what I'm hoping is that they make something that's as not bad as its predecessor. That cannot be too hard.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP