- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
During Gamescom 2014 Ubisoft announced Might & Magic Heroes VII, another new installment in the long-running turn-based strategy series. Limbic Entertainment is working on this one and they have promised to include all the good stuff fans have come to expect from a Might & Magic game, in addition to new features.
Might & Magic Heroes VII is in development exclusively for Windows PC in 2015.
Here's the word:
By joining the Shadow Council, available on the Might & Magic Heroes VII website, fans will be able to share their passion and enrich the game formula with their own contributions. Being part of the Shadow Council will allow fans to chat with developers, comment, share, interact and influence the content of the game, each step of the way granting them its own reward. As a remarkable start, fans will be able to vote for 2 of the 6 factions that will be available in the final game.
The story of Might & Magic Heroes VII depicts the civil war that changed the ruling dynasty of the Holy Empire. The Empress’ murder has left an empty throne, a realm in flames and too many hungry rivals intent on claiming it. The Duke Ivan calls together a prestigious council of six trusted advisors in search of a viable path for putting an end to this war of succession.
I remember playing Might & Magic Heroes VI and I also remember thinking (while playing): "My God, this isn't that bad."
So, what I'm hoping is that they make something that's as not bad as its predecessor. That cannot be too hard.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP