- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Finally, Nintendo has consolidated the accounts for the 3DS and the Wii U. With the new 3DS system update, the handheld now has the Nintendo Network ID system and the Miiverse. Now you can finally combine your eShop accounts and pool your eShop money all in one place.
If you already have a Wii U and a Network ID, be sure to use that Network ID after updating your 3DS. If you enter it incorrectly, you cannot go back and change it.
The Network ID will also let users find one another via Network ID instead of the lengthy friend code system. Finally, people can find me via my insane ID instead of swapping my insane friend code.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP