- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Finally, Nintendo has consolidated the accounts for the 3DS and the Wii U. With the new 3DS system update, the handheld now has the Nintendo Network ID system and the Miiverse. Now you can finally combine your eShop accounts and pool your eShop money all in one place.
If you already have a Wii U and a Network ID, be sure to use that Network ID after updating your 3DS. If you enter it incorrectly, you cannot go back and change it.
The Network ID will also let users find one another via Network ID instead of the lengthy friend code system. Finally, people can find me via my insane ID instead of swapping my insane friend code.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP