- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
Minecraft 360 Sells 3 Million
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:30 am EDT @ July 20th, 2012
That's right, the sales of the XBLA edition of Minecraft, one of the must popular sandbox building games on the market, have reached 3 million.
Markus 'Notch' Persson just tweeted: "I got told Minecraft for XBLA passed three million sales today!"
When the game hit Xbox Live on May 7 (priced at $20), it sold 1 million units in 5 days, climbing to an impressive 2 million in June.
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP