- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Minecraft 360 Sells 3 Million
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:30 am EDT @ July 20th, 2012
That's right, the sales of the XBLA edition of Minecraft, one of the must popular sandbox building games on the market, have reached 3 million.
Markus 'Notch' Persson just tweeted: "I got told Minecraft for XBLA passed three million sales today!"
When the game hit Xbox Live on May 7 (priced at $20), it sold 1 million units in 5 days, climbing to an impressive 2 million in June.
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP