- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
- Mornin '14
- Destiny EV-30 Tumbler Sparrow Trailer
- Night Under No Man's Sky Trailer
- This Week's Xbox Deals with Gold has a Tomb Raider Theme
- New Free Destiny Trial
- Blizzard Wants to Compensate Users After Draenor's Shaky Start
- Assassin's Creed Unity - More Fixes Enroute
Minecraft 360 Sells 3 Million
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:30 am EST @ July 20th, 2012
That's right, the sales of the XBLA edition of Minecraft, one of the must popular sandbox building games on the market, have reached 3 million.
Markus 'Notch' Persson just tweeted: "I got told Minecraft for XBLA passed three million sales today!"
When the game hit Xbox Live on May 7 (priced at $20), it sold 1 million units in 5 days, climbing to an impressive 2 million in June.
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP