- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
4J Studios, the developers of the 360 edition of Minecraft, claim that the console version of the popular sandbox, block-builder has sold over 6 million copies worldwide. The devs tweeted this a few days ago.
Minecraft is one of those games I didn't find the time to. From what I've gathered (from friends who have played it a lot), it can be a serious time-waster. Unless, you get a bit creative. Well, a lot more creative than the average guy who spends his time digging massive caves for some odd reason.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP