- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
4J Studios, the developers of the 360 edition of Minecraft, claim that the console version of the popular sandbox, block-builder has sold over 6 million copies worldwide. The devs tweeted this a few days ago.
Minecraft is one of those games I didn't find the time to. From what I've gathered (from friends who have played it a lot), it can be a serious time-waster. Unless, you get a bit creative. Well, a lot more creative than the average guy who spends his time digging massive caves for some odd reason.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP