- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
4J Studios, the developers of the 360 edition of Minecraft, claim that the console version of the popular sandbox, block-builder has sold over 6 million copies worldwide. The devs tweeted this a few days ago.
Minecraft is one of those games I didn't find the time to. From what I've gathered (from friends who have played it a lot), it can be a serious time-waster. Unless, you get a bit creative. Well, a lot more creative than the average guy who spends his time digging massive caves for some odd reason.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP