- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
4J Studios, the developers of the 360 edition of Minecraft, claim that the console version of the popular sandbox, block-builder has sold over 6 million copies worldwide. The devs tweeted this a few days ago.
Minecraft is one of those games I didn't find the time to. From what I've gathered (from friends who have played it a lot), it can be a serious time-waster. Unless, you get a bit creative. Well, a lot more creative than the average guy who spends his time digging massive caves for some odd reason.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP