- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
4J Studios, the developers of the 360 edition of Minecraft, claim that the console version of the popular sandbox, block-builder has sold over 6 million copies worldwide. The devs tweeted this a few days ago.
Minecraft is one of those games I didn't find the time to. From what I've gathered (from friends who have played it a lot), it can be a serious time-waster. Unless, you get a bit creative. Well, a lot more creative than the average guy who spends his time digging massive caves for some odd reason.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP