- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
In response to a question on a Reddit "Ask Me Anything" thread, the creator of the immensely popular game gave a nice round figure, separating roughly 800,000 alpha version sales at the introductory €9.95 price point from over 1 million beta version sales at €14.95.
Holy, if I may do say so myself, fucking shit!
Oh and if you want to learn more about the project and the people behind it, you should watch this cool documentary posted over at PATV.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP