- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Home of A Geek
In response to a question on a Reddit "Ask Me Anything" thread, the creator of the immensely popular game gave a nice round figure, separating roughly 800,000 alpha version sales at the introductory €9.95 price point from over 1 million beta version sales at €14.95.
Holy, if I may do say so myself, fucking shit!
Oh and if you want to learn more about the project and the people behind it, you should watch this cool documentary posted over at PATV.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP