- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
In response to a question on a Reddit "Ask Me Anything" thread, the creator of the immensely popular game gave a nice round figure, separating roughly 800,000 alpha version sales at the introductory €9.95 price point from over 1 million beta version sales at €14.95.
Holy, if I may do say so myself, fucking shit!
Oh and if you want to learn more about the project and the people behind it, you should watch this cool documentary posted over at PATV.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP